Thursday 13 January 2011

Meal Plan

Ok- here goes a meal plan for the next few days. With me, it's either all or nothing. I stick to it beautifully or it all goes out the window! So fingers crossed......

Friday- Orange glazed chicken breasts with baby new potatoes

Saturday- Lasagne (will have to make on Friday because I'm working on Saturday, but I want them to have a decent meal)

Sunday - Spaghetti Bolognaise

Monday - Roast chicken dinner

Tuesday - Cumberland Sausage and Mash

Wednesday - Filled pasta tortellini and garlic bread (note to self - buy the garlic bread)

Thursday - beans on toast (full of protein!!!) because I'm working until 6.30pm

Friday - Crispy Chicken with potato wedges

Saturday - St James Beef (a rich beef casserole with lots of garlic and cranberry sauce)

Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment