Monday 9 July 2012

I'm proud to announce the arrival of....

............my first baby cucumber!!  I've got nine cucumber plants altogether, all of them Marketmore.  Some I have in the greenhouse, others are enjoying the fresh air in the garden. The tomatoes have really gome wild too -  I had to remove the ones in the greenhouse from the growbags yesterday as they were far too big.  I transplanted them into those black flower buckets you get from Morrisons eight for 99p - bargain!!  My grow-your-own is now taking over the whole garden!

We did loads of baking and cooking last week - muffins, flapjacks and cookies so hubby didn't go short.  It's payday on Friday so I just need to last til then. *fingers crossed.

Good news - I've got another job!!  This is one that I can do as well as my current job at Sainsburys , so I'll be working thirty two hourse a week in total. But we need the money so......then needs must :-) . My new role is Events and Conference Co-ordinator for a lovely hotel.  I know I'll enjoy this role.




No comments:

Post a Comment