Monday 18 June 2012

One year later.....negatives

Well....it's over a year since my last blog post.  And it's been a crap year.  Seriously.

My daughter's uni course fell through, so she's pretty much had a wasted year.  She starts uni this September now, fingers crossed nothing ELSE goes wrong!

Our dog Jorge died - we took him to the vets with what we thought was arthritis, turns out it was a tumor on his spine and had to be put to sleep straight away.  Walk in with a dog expecting Metacam tablets, walk out with just his lead.

Hubby lost his job.  So we are now down £34,000, but at least he doesn't have to work somewhere he hates anymore.

We took on a pub!!  Stayed there for three months, then left because of the total lack of support from the brewery.  We would have been haemmoraging money if we'd stayed.

My mother-in-law died - this was pretty much the final starw for hubby. She'd had altzeimers for a long time, but we think it was her kidneys in the end.

A massive blow up argument with hubby's family.  Enough said.

Then finally, our beloved cat Henry disappeared two weeks ago.  We've done everything we can to find him, and I think I have to accept that he's not coming back.

So I'm going to try the blog again, maybe it will give me something positive to concentrate on!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment