Monday 18 June 2012

One year later.....positives

OK, the positives are harder to think of!! lol

I'm closer to my sister now.  She was fantastic when we had the pub and through some of our other problems.

Dave doesnt have to work in his own job anymore.  It changed him, he wasn't a nice person at times when he was there, due to all the problems and stress.

We have a new dog - Ollie.  Another Golden Retriever, we fell in love with the breed :-)

Hubby got me a greenhouse and made me some raised beds, the darling.  I'm in absolute heaven when I'm in there.  I can't believe how successful I've been so far with the seedlings etc.

My younger daughter is as wonderful as ever (but her school is a whole different matter!!!!!)

We have a cruise/stay holiday to look forward to in October.  Paid for before Dave lost his job, we're going to make the most of it. It may be the last holiday we get for a while :-(.





Hmmm...I'll keep working on this list!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment